多益相關指數:★★★★ 在梅爾的飛機降落前兩個小時,辛蒂就已經抵達馬德里了。她等了一陣子,最後決定還是自己先到旅館去。
實戰對話 Cindy:Hi. Excuse me. Is there a shuttle bus to the Ponderosa hotel?
(辛蒂:嗨。對不起,請問有沒有接駁巴士去龐德羅沙飯店?)
Clerk:Yes, there is, but I'm afraid you just missed it.
You'll have to wait another hour to catch the next one.
(服務人員:是,有的,不過你恐怕剛錯過一班。
妳得再等一個鐘頭才能搭到下一班。)
Cindy:I don't really want to wait that long. Where can I catch a taxi to the
Ponderosa Hotel?
Could you please call me a taxi?
(辛蒂:我實在不想等那麼久。我可以在哪裡搭計程車去龐德羅沙飯店呢?
你能幫我叫一輛計程車嗎?)
Clerk:No, I'm sorry. You'll have to go to the taxi stand and find a taxi.
(服務人員:抱歉,我沒辦法。你必須到計程車招呼站去找一輛。)
Cindy:Where is the taxi stand?
(辛蒂:計程車招呼站在哪裡?)
Clerk:Outside, to your left.
(服務人員:在外面,妳的左手邊。)
Cindy:Thank you.
(辛蒂:謝謝你。)
Cindy finds a taxi.(辛蒂找到一輛計程車。)
Cindy:Hello. Is this a metered taxi, or do you charge a flat rate?
(辛蒂:你好。這輛計程車照表收費,還是收均一費用?)
Taxi Driver:It is metered. Where do you want to go?
(計程車司機:照表。妳要去哪裡?)
Cindy:I'd like to go to the Ponderosa Hotel. According to the map,
the hotel is on the corner of Cordero Drive and Mesina Street.
(辛蒂:我想去龐德羅沙飯店。從地圖上看來,飯店在柯德羅道和美西納街的轉角上。)
Taxi Driver:Yes. I know that hotel very well.
It will only take about 20 or 25 minutes to get there. Hop in.
(計程車司機:沒錯。那家飯店我很熟。
只要二十到二十五分鐘就可以到那裡。上來吧。)
Cindy:Thanks.
(辛蒂:謝謝。)
About 20 minutes later, the taxi arrives at the Ponderosa Hotel.(二十分鐘過後,計程車抵達龐德羅沙飯店。)
Taxi Driver:Here we are. The Ponderosa Hotel.
(計程車司機:我們到了。龐德羅沙飯店。)
Cindy:How much is the fare?
(辛蒂:車資多少?)
Taxi Driver:Twenty euros.
(計程車司機:二十歐元。)
Cindy:OK. Here you go. Thank you.
(辛蒂:好。錢在這。謝謝你。)
必通句型 .Is there a shuttle bus to (hotel/place)? 有沒有接駁巴士到(旅館╱地方)?
.Is this a metered taxi, or do you charge a flat rate? 這輛計程車會照表收費,
還是你收均一費用?
.How much is the fare (going to be)? 車資是多少?
》》
知識達購課館:登峰美語線上影音課程系列,聽說讀寫能力任你加強!
沒有留言:
張貼留言