我想吃道地的義大利菜 |
1. | Can you recommend a good restaurant near here? |
| 可以告訴我這附近有好吃的餐廳嗎? |
2. | Where can I find the best local food? |
| 在哪裡可以吃到好吃的當地料理呢? |
3. | I'd like to try a typical dish of this country. |
| 我想吃這個國家特有的菜。 |
4. | Are there any seafood restaurants around here? |
| 這附近有海鮮餐廳嗎? |
5. | Do you know of any nice, inexpensive restaurants? |
| 你知道哪裡有便宜又好吃的餐廳嗎? |
6. | I'd like a good restaurant with reasonable prices. |
| 我想找價格合理又好吃的餐廳。 |
7. | I'd like to have some real Italian food. |
| 我想吃點道地的義大利菜。 |
8. | I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. |
| 我想訂今天晚上七點、兩個人的位子。 |
9. | I'd like to make a reservation, please. |
| 我要訂位。 |
10. | Do I have to be formally dressed? |
| 一定要穿正式的服裝嗎? |
11. | Should I wear a tie? |
| 需要打領帶嗎? |
12. | The name is Lin. We have a reservation for 7 o'clock. |
| 我姓林,我訂了七點的位子。 |
13. | We don't have a reservation. Do you have a table for four? |
| 我們沒有訂位,請問有四個人的位子嗎? |
14. | Can we have a table? |
| 有空位嗎? |
15. | I'd like a table for three, please. |
| 我要三個人的位子。 |
16. | May we wait for a table? |
| 我們可以等位子嗎? |
17. | Are you serving lunch now? |
| 現在開始供應午餐了嗎? |
18. | Can we have a table by the window? |
| 我們可以坐靠窗的位子嗎? |
19. | We'd like seats near the street. |
| 我們想要靠街道的位子。 |
沒有留言:
張貼留言